Friday, November 7, 2014

31DC version 2.0: Day 19: Art

Whew, I'm getting really late again.

Day 19 brought me some really nice ideas, but I had so much ideas, it was like having none. My mom and I, we used to go often at museum and art exposition. Now, I can't go as much I would want, but we still go some times.

I saw a lot of artists and styles, I didn't really know what to do. It was when I was on IG and looking through the hastag that I saw someone mentioning Salvador Dali. I remembered seeing his art at many museums and in child movie (Looney Tune: Back In Action, anyone?). Anyways. When people read Dali, they immediately think about his melting clocks, but I thought about his disproportionate elephants.

I'll show a photo of my inspiration:


Sorry for the crappy quality, couldn't find a better one! :(


 
What it ended up looking:

 
My elephants looked a little more cartoon-y than the original, but I kinda like it!

 
Every angles possible.


 
Taking these in photo was really hard. My topcoat shined like crazy, I had to turn my hand in every position so we could see a thing...




I think this is the best gradient I've ever done. Seriously, guys. It looks so smooth.

 
Whaddaya think? :)
 
See you next time. I'll try to do my supernatural nails when I'll be back home. I'm away for the weekend, so it means I don't have my stock :(
 
(It was a huge failure the first time.. haha)
 
Happy polishing!
 
Irrationails xo


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments. I appreciate it and read every one of them!