Thursday, November 13, 2014

31DC version 2.0: Day 20: Supernatural

Initially my first idea for this prompt was to do a Patronus.. but it was a lot harder than I expected! Turns out, I'm not exactly ready for this king of art. That's okay. I'll try another time..! After my disappointment, I started to think ... Then.. Sudden illumination.

Supernatural.

Supernatural.

Maybe one of my favorite show ever. If not my favorite. The only tutorials I could find were.. meh. But then I remembered I saw AStudyInPolish's picture of Castiel nails. They were on my to-dos list, so I jumped on the occasion and did them! (YEAH!)

I loved them so much I wear them for three days. I only took them off because it was beginning to chip. :(

I wish I had look through my pictures before taking them off, because my hand pose is like..really awkward.

 
 
It's a super simple nail art, but sometimes simple is best. 

 

Doing his wings was harder than I thought. But, in the end I'm pleased with them.

 
For people who don't know who Castiel is, I guess my nail art doesn't make really sense. Go on Internet if you're really interested in knowing who is that awesome angel in a trench coat.
 
 
I might do this design again in the future, because me likeyy them very much!
 
Happy polishing!
 
Irrationails xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments. I appreciate it and read every one of them!