Monday, November 24, 2014

31DC version 2.0: Day 25: Abstraction

I swear.. After this post, I'm done for the day.. I had a little bit of catch-up to do, since I didn't post for a long time..

When I began this challenge back in September(?), it was one of those prompt I had already found my inspiration and it was just waiting in a file, on my computer to be done.

The main idea on this prompt was to do a rainbow spotted-gradient and adding lines (like a graffiti) randomly.




I  really like how it turned up.


 It was really relaxing doing this nail art, since I didn't have to get straight lines or a pattern in particular shape.
 
Even when the lines weren't there, I liked the background. It's a "happy combo".


My thumb, because he's cool too.


It's a vibrant nail art, I like it! I'll have to do this one again in the future!



 
The other hand. Every nail is unique. Mix and match, you know!
 
I hope you enjoyed this post. I really loved doing this one!
 
Happy polishing!
 
Irrationails xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments. I appreciate it and read every one of them!