Monday, November 24, 2014

31DC version 2.0: Day 23: Indie/Day 24: Half Moon

What? Two prompts in one? You crazy girl!

Indie... that's so vague. How can you choose only one indie? I feel like if you choose only one indie, you may offend others. That's my humble opinion. I had so many untried indies, I decided to make a big mash-up and use as many as possible in the prompt.

I remembered in September when the traditional 31 Day Challenge was running, I saw @morenailpolish's half moon and I thought: "Wow, that's cool". Screenshot.


 
In total, I used 15 polishes! 7 untrieds! I'm so happy about this. My pile of untried is getting a little bit more tiny. Ha! I still have many untried, only 7 less.


The indie list includes: Black Sheep Lacquer (Hero), F.U.N. Lacquer (Snow White and Rapunzel), Fairmaiden Polish (Magic Carpet Ride and Once Upon A Dream), Splendor Nail Lacquer (LoVe and Sometimes I'm Even Persnicketier) and finally A-England (Rose Bower, Princess Tears and  Her Rose Adagio). Rose Bower and Her Rose Adagio were already used, but the others it was their first time!
 

 
Others polishes used in this mani were mainstream brands such as Orly, Sally Hansen, etc..

 
A shot so you can see I'm not lying about using as much as possible indies.
 
I loved wearing this mani and I wore it for almost a week!!
 
Happy polishing!
 
Irrationails xo
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments. I appreciate it and read every one of them!