Thursday, November 13, 2014

Splendor Nail Lacquer; Nail Mail Of the(last) Week

Last week or so, I read an article on Willpaintnailsforfood.com about a new indie in the game. The brand was called Splendor Nail Lacquer and is based in Canada. Yay, for fellow Canadian!

I read the post and was pleasantly surprised to see that her first collection was based on Veronica Mars! For those of you who don't know who is Veronica Mars (shame on you!), it's a teenage girl who help her father with detective jobs. Later, in the TV show, she become a detective and help others students at her school in exchange of money. She is really sassy and I loved her when the TV show was running!

Imagine my happiness when I looked through the swatches Meghan had done for Splendor Nail Lacquer !



 This is the first collection. Of course, I had to buy the entire collection, being a fan and all.


 
 
I took a macro of this one, it's my favorite of the bunch. The color. The name. I can't wait to wear this one (and the others). I wish I could make swatches, just to see on my nails, but unfortunately  I don't have time :( 
 
Like I said before, Splendor Nail Lacquer is a new indie brand, based in Canada and I think everyone should buy from her, because she has great colors in her shop and she is really fast on shipping. If you love(d) Veronica Mars, it's definitely a must-have in your collection!!
 
Happy polishing!
 
Irrationails xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments. I appreciate it and read every one of them!