Monday, November 24, 2014

31DC version 2.0: Day 22:Glitter

I had other things in mind when I read this prompt. But, as always, things happen in life and you sometimes don't end up doing your first idea.

Maybe I was lazy that day or just bored with.. I don't know. Life. I looked and nothing was good enough. I finally picked an untried and do something really simple. I don't think it's my better shot.. but I got over it. ;)


I used "Zeus" by Shades of Phoenix, which is a super cute glitter topper, but my mani doesn't really do it justice. I'll use it again in the future, with a better application, that's for sure!

 
What the hell happenened to my pinkie? You see? I used my HK Girl Top Coat, as usual, but since it's near the end, it's getting thick like you wouldn't believe. I ordered a new bottle last week(November 18) from NailPolishCanada and it's still not here -_- .

 
I like the glitter topper on the purple and on the white too. Different colors pop, depending on which color is the base.


Cut the pinkie, so you can focus on the glitter "gradient" not-so-grandient.

Happy polishing!
 
Irrationails xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments. I appreciate it and read every one of them!