Sunday, November 9, 2014

Nails of the Weekend: Mulan by F.U.N. Lacquer

A few weeks, or maybe it's already been a month, I received my package from F.U.N Lacquer. I ordered a few, all inspired by Disney Princesses (I'm a big kid, I know.)

When I opened the cute little boxes, all I was doing was : "Ohhh", "Ahhhhh" and little squee sounds. The pictures on Internet didn't do really justice, they were even prettier in person.

I put them in my untried pile, because there were nail polishes that was already in line to be wear. Yup. I placed my new nail polish by time I get them and try to wear the "old ones" before the "new ones". I must admit, I cheated sometimes when I'm really feeling the color and I want to wear it immediately. That happened with my F.U.N Lacquer, I cheated!! But I don't care, it was worth the cheating.


 
Mulan is described as a light beige/nude holo. Shown here is two coats.

 
I found that the application was really easy and I needed no clean-up after I was done.


My bottle of Mulan was in the old box, now they change the little box and the size of the bottle (it has less polish and the price is less, of course.)

 

I think this shade is very flattering and subtle. It is perfect when you want something neutral but with a little twist.
 
In the sun and even in artificial lighting, you can see the holographic effect. I'm really into holographic polish at this moment. Best thing ever.

 
 

 
It's my favorite picture. You can see how delicate it looks.
 
P.S.: Unfortunately, it is not available anymore on the site. Sorry for the teasing!
 
Do you own any F.U.N. Lacquer? Which one is your favorite, if so?
 
Happy polishing!
 
Irrationails xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments. I appreciate it and read every one of them!