Monday, June 1, 2015

Rainbow Stripes Mani

Hi, Reader!
 
If you follow me on IG, you'll know that in the next few weeks, I'll be MIA. I have my final exam and I'm moving out so busy times ahead!
 
Fear not, I still have some nails I haven't show you so, maybe I'll post them when I am not studying or packing. I can't promise though.
 
Anyways! Like I said in my previous post, it's time for some rainbow action!
 

I saw, I don't know how long ago, someone do something similar and I thought I would try it too, with my own touch! It was a very time consuming mani, I can tell you haha.
 

I started with my base, two coats of Supernatural from Gilty Girl Cosmetics then, I painted little square of polish on a Ziploc and waited for it to dry. Then, I scrapped off the polish and cut it in stripes.


I applied pretty randomly the colors, going with the feeling instead of a plan.

 
I used neons but I forgot that my base was black, so not so much neon after all. Oops.
 
I really liked wearing this mani and I got so many compliments on it. People were definitely impressed. I don't know how much time I had to explain how I did my mani haha.
 
I hope you like it too!
 
Until next time,
 
Happy polishing!
 
Irrationails xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments. I appreciate it and read every one of them!