Friday, May 22, 2015

Let's Try Those Untrieds - Splendor Nail Lacquer "Unicornucopia" Swatch + Fat Unicorn Nail Art

Hello!
 
When I got this polish from Splendor Nail Lacquer, I was so happy! It is a beautiful, packed, holographic polish! HOLOOOOOOOOOOO! It has actually like, 7 kind of holographic glitters in it, I think.
 
Yaaaas. I know. Rainbow in the sun mani without effort!


I have a lot of pictures. I couldn't decide on which one to include in the blog post, so I almost took everything and post it.
 
 
*

 
*


You can see so much holo in the pictures, even if it's not in direct sun. Omg. I need to wear it everyday.
 
 
I put two coats, plus one sponged coat to have maximum payoff. Not your average holographic polish, isn't it?

 
Look at this cute little fat unicorn! Isn't she the most adorable thing you saw today?

 
 
I hope you like it and I'll see you next time for some rainbow action!
 
Happy polishing!
 
Irrationails xo
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments. I appreciate it and read every one of them!