Sunday, July 26, 2015

Little Monsters Nail Art + Peri Me by ILNP


Hello, hello!

I thought I'd pass by and write a quick post before going back to do nothing because it's Saturday and I'm feeling pretty lazy now.
 
I did these nails last month and I was in love with them. It was the first time I was using a "decent" pain brush for details and I was oooh-ing during all the process.
 
 
*
 

It took me a while doing the little monsters, but it was totally worth it.

 
I found my inspiration on shutterstock, I think for this one. I find myself going on this site often when I don't have anything particular in mind.. You should go too. ;)
 
Hope you like it!
Happy polishing!
 
Irrationails xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments. I appreciate it and read every one of them!