Sunday, August 2, 2015

Seaworld Nail Art

Hello, hello!
 
I'm terrible at posting blog posts! It's not like I don't have time, it's just.. I don't know. I have so much stuff to do, I forget sometimes that I have a blog lol.
 
If you follow me on Instagram, then you know that this mani was done a very long time ago. I had longer nails (I kinda missed them), now I'm back to shorter nails for my work.
 
Onto the nails!
 

For the base I used A Study In Polish's "Mind Palace", a beautiful turquoise. I think it's the only turquoise I own in my entire stash! Crazy, right? I was looking for this color and this is the only one I found. I think I need to change that!

 
After that I painted with white acrylic paint little fish, corals, starfish, etc. For my thumb, I had a little fun. It is supposed to be a reference to the movie Nemo. Please tell me you know what I'm talking about and we can be friends! ;)

 
So what do you think about this mani?
 
 Do you own many turquoise polishes? If so, do you have any recommendations?
 
Happy polishing!
 
Irrationails xo

2 comments:

  1. It's Bubbles from Finding Nemo isn't it? :D Love these nails!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. I appreciate it and read every one of them!