Monday, September 15, 2014

31DC version 2.0: Day 5: Black&White

Today's prompt was really vague for me. I didn't know what to do exactly. Black and white. There's so much possibilities!!

I went to my dear Pinterest and looked for some inspiration. This is what I came up with.


 
Lines everywhere, every day.
 


I started by doing these with white nail polish, but after my thumb I decided to do it with acrylic paint. Gosh, it was a good idea. Acrylic paint is much easier to work it. (My white is getting old too, so that doesn't help too!)
 
I found out that I was more precise with acrylic paint, I don't know why exactly. Oh well.


 
Aaaand a last shot. A little bit closer.
 
 
Happy polishing!
 
Irattionails xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments. I appreciate it and read every one of them!