Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Loaded Lacquer: Nail Mail of the Week

Hello to you, Reader!

Last week, I received a package from Loaded Lacquer at my mom's house. Since I moved out I have to wait to get my things. I was so excited when she brought it with her when she came to see me !

I bought three new polishes from Heather, maker of Loaded Lacquer, and I would have bought more.  I need to control myself when I shop on her site. Everything she makes is beautiful and well thought.

For today's pictures I tried to take them in my homemade light box I finally made yesterday. I didn't have something long and large enough to make all the height so you can see a line. Oh well. Perfection doesn't exist, huh. If everything goes as I planned I should have my ''real'' light box by Friday. Exciting. This nail thing is getting real!

Enough with the rambling. Onto the nail mail !

 
She changed her logo, it's less bling-y. I don't know which one I prefer, her new one or old one. Aren't they pretty all lined up?

 
Megalodon is a blue/grey crelly with triangle glitters (white and silver), hexagons (two different blues & silver) and flakes (lavender.) It is beautiful and I can't wait to wear it even if the Shark Week is over. I'm crazy like that.

No Bra is a light pink crelly. It's from the Nude Jiggle Trio. I only bought this one because I felt like the others two weren't really me even if the name were funny enough to consider to buy them. It looks so simple and chic. I'm glad I purchase this one.  
 
Dragon Fruit is a crazy pink neon crelly. It's so bright in "real life". I couldn't get the right shade even if I try everything. This kind of color just doesn't want to be taken in picture. I feel like it's a summer shade. I'll probably wear this one in the middle of the winter when I'll get sick of the weather.   


Loaded Lacquer is one of my favorite indie brand, because she brings something new every time she releases new polishes. Her combination and choice of color/finish is pure Genius! Do you own any Loaded Lacquer polishes? Which one is your favorite?

Happy polishing! I'll see you Thursday, Reader!

Irrationails xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments. I appreciate it and read every one of them!