Saturday, September 27, 2014

31DC version 2.0: Day 8: Dotticure

Dotticure. Dots. Easy peasy.

...
......
.....
........

RIGHT. That's what you would thought. Dots. What is more easy than that? You just take something round-edge and you make dots. Even a monkey could do that.

At least, that's what I thought when I saw the prompt. I mean, come on. I don't usually do dots, because it looks so simple. What I learned doing this prompt, is that it's more complicated than it looks. You have to make every dots the same size, apply the same pressure every time. Eeeeeeerggh. Dotticure is an art itself. The nails ladies who can make them look all lined-up perfectly and exact size are gods. Goddesses, sorry.



 
I decided to use neon colors (it doesn't really show on the picture. You'll have to believe me) because in the few weeks that are coming it'll be too late. FALL IS HERE. *run and scream*

 
My camera wouldn't focus right, so it's kind of normal if I have blurry fingers.


 My base is a holographic grey by China Glaze, but since I covered it up with others colors, it won't show. When I was typing, the sun hit my nails the right way and it was GLORIOUS.


This one was taken in indirect light, so you could see a little bit better the neon colors. Riiiiiiight. Not sure if it worked or not.


A close-up, because who doesn't love close-up!?

 
Done. I'm done.
 
Well, it's been fun. See you later, Reader. (That awkward moment when you don't know what else to say. haha)

Happy polishing!

Irrationails xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments. I appreciate it and read every one of them!