Saturday, September 13, 2014

Nails Of The Weekend: Pahlish's "La Belle Endormie"

Taking a short break from the 31DC to wear one of my many new pretties!

Fall is almost here and I'm really happy about it. I think over the years, it has become my favorite season. The colors in the trees, the cold air (but not too cold) and when the sun is there, wow!

Yesterday night, when I was searching for a new color to wear, I couldn't decide. I knew I wanted something dark, with a fall vibe... The problem is that I have a million of new pretties and I wanted to wear all of them! (Compulsive buyer heeeeeeere.)

I finally decided on wearing one of my new Pahlish. It's my first time buying from them and I was really amazed when I had them finally in my hands. The colors on my screen didn't prepare me for all this amazingness! They are so much prettier in real life! Making it harder to decide which one to wear first!

No more blabla. Let's see those nails!!

 
La Belle Endormie is a dark red/purple jelly full of gold shimmer. Very vampy, very fall!


I'm not at home at this moment, so I took the pictures with what I had.  Look at that gold shimmer peaking through! I wish it would have shown better on the pictures!


I just adore this shade. I will wear this one very often during fall. It has so much depth. Just beautiful.

What are you wearing on your nails this weekend?

Happy polishing!
Irrationails xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments. I appreciate it and read every one of them!