Thursday, September 4, 2014

31DC version 2.0, Day 2: Yellow

Hello to you, Reader!

Today is day two of the 31DC. We had to choose between green or yellow; two of the colors I usually don't wear. I searched through my stash and found two or three shades I could wear. I already found my pattern I wanted so I started.. Let's just say it didn't turned out how I planned. It was a complete fail.

I, then, started again with a simple pattern and different colors. It turned out to be better than my previous attempt, but still I was not completely satisfied. I told myself: "You have to be patient with yourself. You can't be perfect, it's your second day. Calm down." So.. I calmed down and the more I look at my nails, the more I like them.

I started taking pictures and then looked at them.. DAMMIT. Why does my hot pink becomes a bright orange?? What the...!! Not only I can't get a color accurate picture, my design got scratched few minutes later. Yesterday was not my day, I can tell you that.

When everything goes wrong, you better just stop doing it. I put everything on hold and went to bed. This morning before going to school I snapped a quick picture. At least, the color is a little bit more accurate.

 
I think it's because my light is not the right type of light. That's why my pink looks like orange and my skin pink.
 
I think it's my favorite hand pose. I'm still experimenting and for now everything I do feel extremely weird.

 
This one is the more natural but I didn't place my hand right so my design looks a little bit dark.


I hope the next prompt will go better. I think  I'm just hard on myself. I want to be perfect the first time and I get frustrated when I don't do perfect. Working on it, Reader!

Are you part of the challenge?? You can leave you blog in the comments, I'll go check out!

Happy polishing!

Irrationails xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments. I appreciate it and read every one of them!