Monday, September 22, 2014

31DC version 2.0: Day 7: Metallic

I'm back with more nail art for the 31 Day Challenge!!

Today's nail art is inspired by steampunk pieces. Metallic totally inspired me this. Doesn't it inspire you this?

 I must admit it's been a while since I wore a metallic shade. I usually don't wear that kind of polishes, I don't know why exactly. I have like one gold (a really pretty one, I should wear it more often!), two or three silver (that I wear almost never) and one copper-like (I wear this one never.) Sooooo. I thought it was time I used them so they can feel loved too :)

I found my inspiration on DeviantArt. I don't remember the girl's name who did these nails but I thought they were pretty cool. In one of my previous design for the new year I took a little part of this design too. I loved it. I still do.

Okay, okay. I shut up now.

 
Aren't they pretty?? Steampunk  ruuuuules! (haha, in fact I don't even know a thing about it)
 
 
A close-up so you can actually see the design. On my thumb I have a little Pocket watch. Cuuute.

 
It shines so much. Fact: metallic shades shine. They are a pain in the butt to photograph. I don't know how people do it. I just get frustrated. haha


 
Do you like metallic polishes? Do you wear it often?
 
Happy polishing!
Irrationails xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments. I appreciate it and read every one of them!