Thursday, September 11, 2014

31DC version 2.0: Day 4: Primary Or Secondary

You know that awesome feeling you get when what you had in mind turns exactly like it was supposed to be on your nails? I got that feeling when I finished my design! IT FELT GOOD!


I found my idea on Pinterest (source of everything!) and I immediately thought : "I want to do this. Such a cool idea."

 
This is what I used for the entire design. A LOT OF COLORS, YEAHHHH!


 
Primary or secondary colors, all combined together! When I saw this prompt, it was the chromatic circle that came to my mind, but I wanted something original and I think I found it on Pinterest. (Thank you to you, Pinterest!)

 
I had to incorporate every colors from the original design and turned it into something simple/do-able on my nails.

 
 I like this design so much. I think it's my favorite since the beginning!
 
 
Shot of my thumb. It doesn't get much love, poor litte thing! Sorry for the light. Sun/Clouds, blergh.

 
Last picture. I promise. Now I'll go stare at them.
 
Happy polishing!
 
Irrationails xo
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments. I appreciate it and read every one of them!