Monday, October 6, 2014

31DC version 2.0: Day 11: Flowers

Hello!
I told you, I'm already back! It's been a long time, huh?

(haha)

Soooooo. Today was day 11: flowers. I don't know if I was only feeling down or what, but I had zero motivation for this one. This weekend I wore 24 Karat Rose by Liquid Sky Lacquer and I was so not ready to remove this AWESOME polish. I just adore thermal polish. I always find myself looking at my nails, expecting them to change everytime I look at them. Plus, with the weather cooling a little bit, it is so much fun!

I was looking for inspiration and everything I found was deceiving. Too complicate. Too simple. Too much. Not enough. You know, one of those days?

I, then, decided to pick some colors I wanted to wear and make something pretty... This is the result. I ended uo doing some abstract flowers with a vintage vibe to them.

 
 

 
At first, I wasn't sure if I liked them or not, but now they're growing on me. Me likey!

 
I went with some fall colors to match this nude base (Bare It In Trafalgar Square by OPI).


A close-up so we cans see all the details!

 
 Nude are perfect for fall, don't you think? I would wear this shade every day, in all sort of shades!

 
I'm still holding the square shape and for now I like it. It's still weird but I am adjusting haha.

 
Another close-up. Zoom, focus. Whatever.

 
More close. I particularly like this shot.
 
I'll see you next time for the intricate prompt. I'm still looking for a pattern to do. I don't know if I'll be able to do something intricate!! We shall see.
 
Happy polishing!
 
Irrationails xo
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments. I appreciate it and read every one of them!