Thursday, October 16, 2014

Nails Of the Weekend: Soul Fire By Ethereal Lacquer

It was sitting in my untried pile for some time when I finally decided to put it on my nails. I got this polish from Color4Nails back in the summer. When I saw swatches of this polish I fell in love. It was perfect, magnificient. I really liked this shade so I decided to buy it.

In the meantime, life happened haha. I bought others nail polish, fell in love with others and forgot my initial love. When I had the bottle between my hands I, must admit, didn't feel as attracted as I was when I saw swatches. I put it in my untried pile and it waited. Waited for its time.

Finally this week, I was looking through my untried pile and it caught again my attention. I let it out of the darkness and let it hit the light. That was the moment I re-fell in love. The holographic effect of this polish is truly amazing. Even when light isn't hitting right, it is a gorgeous shade.


In indirect light it looks like a radiant orchid. Maybe a little more cooler.

 
You see the rainbow, right? Truly amazing and it is not all. It is even more shiny IRL.




As I type, I'm looking at my nails and with my lightning it's so pretty. It is a perfect shade for fall!
 


My nails are longer than usual and it has some effect. Negative effects. Like I can't scratch myself anymore, I'm hurting myself. You see on my middle finger a little scratch. Yeah? I give it to myself, while I was scratching unconsciously. Bravo to me! 


 
Admire that sparkle, mortal!

 
BAM! That's all for me today! Maybe I'll see you next time and I will have a post for day 14 of the 31DC2! Ha! We'll see!

What do you think of this polish? Do you like it? Do you own any Ethereal Lacquer? Which one is your favorite?

Happy polishing!

Irrationails xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments. I appreciate it and read every one of them!