Wednesday, October 15, 2014

31DC version 2.0: Day 13: Geometric

Wait, what?

There's no post for day 12?? Since this prompt was a complete failure for myself, I didn't really take much photos so it would be completey useless to put them here.

If you absolutely want to see them, I have one on my IG (@irrationails)

Now that we cleared this mysterious disappearance, let's talk about day 13. I had so much ideas for this one and I settled down to my design only because I wanted it to be challenging. Well it was!!

I was inspired by Nailuminium and her geometric diamond. Her work is truly amazing. She can make intricate designs and it looks sooooo nice! She even make tutorials so beginners can try to replicate her designs!


 
Mine didn't turned as neat as her, but I enjoyed doing this design and I think in the near future I would try to recreate it again.

 
I was so excited that I forgot to topcoat it. Whoops :)


It makes a really nice effect. Imagine if all the nails had this design! It would be hallucinating, wouldn't it ?

 
I wore these nails for about 1 hour or less, but I really liked them. It was so colorful and fun!
 
I will see you next time.. Not tomorrow because I didn't do the day 14 (frankly I am dreading this day and push it as long as I can.)
 
Happy polishing!
 
Irrationails xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments. I appreciate it and read every one of them!