Monday, October 20, 2014

31DC version 2.0: Day 15: Galaxies

That's a prompt I was ready for doing. Galaxies nail art is one of the first design I did two years ago or so when I began to paint my nails. At that time, I thought they were pretty damn cool. Now that I look back I can see all the evolution two years make. Sure, I'm not where I want to be for now as an artist, but they say practise make it perfect, right?

When I was looking for inspiration I wanted to do every picture I saw. Galaxy, nebula, the sky is infinite and so are the possibilities. It's crazy to think that these things are above us, far away, untouchable. They are truly amazing and beautiful. Chemicals reactions and light give something so pure and so ... I don't find the right words to describe my admiration.

I forgot how much fun it was to do this nail art. Two years ago, my design was less detailed and now they really look like something you could find in the space. At least, I like to think.

 
HOW FREAKING COOL IS THAT??
(Ok. I'm calming down now.)


One day, I was looking on the discover page on IG and saw a galaxy that took my breath away. Unfortunately, I can't remember the name of the girl who did this design, but believe me, THEY WERE SICK. She painted a nebula, I think, and you could see little planets surrounding it. It looked like a damn picture!


 I knew I wanted to do something similar, so I looked for pictures with little planets in it. Finally I settled down for the shape of planet Earth ( like to think it's Earth, ok.) and a unknown planet.


It looks so spacey! It will be hard to change them Wednesday night!

 
What I love about this nail art is that is really easy to do. You can't really go wrong.


Like I said earlier, there is so much possibilities. Every time you do this, it will look different and so coooooool!


Different points of view.


 
Voila. That's it for today. I'll show you later my other hand (Cindy), she is beautiful too. You'll see!
 
Have you ever done a galaxy on your nails? Which color combination you like more?
 
Happy polishing!
 
Irrationails xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments. I appreciate it and read every one of them!