Sunday, May 17, 2015

Inspired by: Partialtopolish's Gradient with Grid Nail Art

Hello to you, Reader!
 
Today's post is inspired by the amazing Bailey behind PartialToPolish! She's a fellow nail enthusiast, she's so sweet and she's CANADIAN, YAAAS. She always do nail art I wouldn't think to do and it always turn out pretty awesome!
 
So, when she did this nail art three weeks ago, I was like: Omg. I need to do this. So pretty!
 


While she used a yellow/green/blue palate, I decided to go with a pink/purple/blue color scheme, because it's more "me". :) I will not lie to you, Reader, but I think they turned out to be pretty awesome.


I used three polishes from GirlyBits and OMG, they blended together so well! If you try to do a gradient, however, I would recommend to put a white base before beginning. I had to do like 5-6 coats before achieving opacity and for the gradient to actually show.

 
I didn't put a topcoat after the black lines so you can see the 3D effect. I liked it so I kept it that way!


So, what do you think?
 
Love it?

Happy polishing!

Irrationails xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments. I appreciate it and read every one of them!