Wednesday, May 13, 2015

Let's Try Those Untrieds!: Trust Fund Beauty "Do You Know Who My Father Is?" Swatch

Hello!
 
I have an untried for today! It's from Trust Fund Beauty Lacquer and it's a gorgeous shade! At least, that's what I think!
 
Trust Fund Beauty is another new-to-me indie polish maker and I followed their account on Instagram for a long time before finally buying two of their polishes.
 
The packaging is also super pretty with this brand and the shipping was fast. (I have a picture on my Instagram, if you want to see!) I think they're based in Montreal, is it possible? I'll have to verify that!
 
Anyway! Let's see this baby!
 

"Do You Know Who My Father Is?" is a delicate bubblegum pink. On my pictures, it appears a little bit washed out and more white. Again, you can go on my Instagram, I have a shot taken outside who shows more of the true color!
 

I'm trying to remember If I had problems with the application... I don't think so. haha. It was two coats plus a coat of top cat. (HOW MANY TIMES CAN YOU SAY COATS?)

 
It was nice to have a relatively neutral shade for once! I usually do something to spice up my mani, but this time I was going for the subtle, classy lady in me!
 
Happy polishing!
 
Irrationails xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments. I appreciate it and read every one of them!