Wednesday, May 20, 2015

Something Simple: Pastel French Tip

Hello, all of you amazing people!
 
Today is something super simple and new for me! Yay for new thing!
 

Over the past two or three years I've done my nails, I never did a French mani. I know. Crazy, right? They seem so simple, I never thought I would do it. I mean what's the point of doing your nails if you are only going to paint a white line on your free edge?

 
So I thought if I had to do one, I would remake the original to make it more interesting. I don't remember exactly when I saw these manis, but I know over the past few month I would see it on my Instagram feed over and over. I thought they look pretty cool, but again.. French manis. I wasn't totally convinced!

 
Finally, I decided to go for it, because I had "That's Hula-rious" form O.P.I and I didn't know what to do. Paired with a nude, the perfect combo! They look really "soft" and delicate, just the look I was going for.
 
Do you like French mani in general? What do you think of the "remake" using colors?

Happy polishing!

Irrationails xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments. I appreciate it and read every one of them!