Monday, May 4, 2015

Let's Try Those Untrieds!: Supernatural Lacquer "Djinn" Swatch

Hello!

I have a swatch for you today! I am almost done with all my Supernatural Lacquer polishes! Only, I think, two more to swatch. Goal almost achieved. Yass. After Supernatural Lacquer polishes, all the rest of my untrieds haha.

IT WILL NEVER END MUAHAHAHAHA.

*Ahem*. Anyyyywayyys.

Onto the beautiful swatch!

 Djinn is a beautiful, like I already said, vibrant blue jelly with neon blue glitters in it! Like any jelly, it takes a couple of coat to get to opacity..


LOOK AT HOW SQUISHY IT IS.

I love my polishes to be opaque, so I tried really hard to get the opacity I wanted.. Four coats (I think.) and you can still see my nail line. Sight..  At least, I tried.


Oh. And the most interesting part. IT GLOWS IN THE DARK! Ohmygosh. I love nail polish that glows in the dark. Unfortunately, I couldn't get a picture of it, because I think my camera isn't made for GITD shot. I'll have to check again, maybe there was something I missed!! Anyways. It glows beautifully, you'll have to trust me. 

I can't wait until the return of Supernatural Lacquer. This summer. Oh yessss. 

Happy polishing!

Irrationails xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments. I appreciate it and read every one of them!