Monday, August 31, 2015

Untrieds : Born Prett Store's Water Decal and Loaded Lacquer's "No Bra"

Hello!
 
It's been a long time (again) and I'm so sorry about that.
 
I had lost interest this past few weeks for my blog but I think I'm getting back to it (again.)
 
I wore this mani for one of my Untrieds Monday's edition a month and half ago. Pheww.  I was looking for more pictures of this mani but unfortunately it looks like I will have only two photos for you!
 
 
For my base I used No Bra from Loaded Lacquer, a delicious pink jelly. It was so easy working with this polish, the formula make it so easy! It's discreet too. LOVE it.
 

 
The water decal are from Born Pretty Store. I still have a bunch of water decals to try haha. They are so cute, I feel bad using them because after they are gone forever :( Do you know what I mean? I'm not the only one who buy stuff and won't use it because it's too pretty? RIGHT?

Hope you liked this short post!

Happy polishing!

Irrationails xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments. I appreciate it and read every one of them!