Friday, August 7, 2015

Watermarble with Pipe Dream Polish

Hello!
 
I think everyone knows that Pipe Dream Polish has the best polishes to do watermarble.
 
A Night In Vegas has been on my wishlist since it came out and I finally succeed at grabbing the whole set one day. It was one of those crazy restock she had and there was like 100+ oversold. I must admit I was worried I didn't get the chance to score one set. I waited for the email saying that I was one of her customer that had an oversold set, but then... nothing.
 
I thought to myself : "Just wait, you'll get that email".
 
Nothing. Nothing came. And then one day, I got my package from her. I was so excited!!
 
 
I, of course, had to do a watermarble to see if it was really working. It's not that I didn't believe what others said, it's just they are waaaaay better than me at watermarbling so it didn't really count. Do you know what I'm saying?

 
TADA! Magic happened, my friends. They spread so nicely and it was so easy to work with them, I wanted to cry of joy. No. Really.

 
I was so impressed with them, I could finally do a regular watermarble without all the cussing and the frustration!! I just wish I would have wore a white base to make the colors pop. NEXT TIME.


Thumb shot, because it deserves love too!

Hope you like it!

Happy polishing!

Irrationails xo

1 comment:

  1. I think they look awesome here without the white base! They are amazing!! =)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. I appreciate it and read every one of them!