Monday, August 17, 2015

WNAC - Geometric + Gradient

Hi there!
 
So, we're back with another WNAC. This time, the theme was geometric (and gradient as it was the overall theme of the month)
 
I wore the base of this mani for over two/three days before I add the gradient and the stamping. It is the reason why there is a wear tip on all of my pictures. In real life you couldn't really see it, but I guess, photos bring the best and the worst, huh.
 
 
If I recall properly, I used Hoop! There It Is! as my base color and then did a gradient with Don't Paddle Break A Nail (both from Girly Bits Cosmetics).
 

I used a stamping plate, bought from Born Pretty Store, that I knew would stamp nicely. It did. It's just me that sucks when I stamp.. I don't apply the right pressure or something...

 
So, what do you think of this mani?
 
Happy polishing!
 
Irrationails xo

1 comment:

Thank you for your comments. I appreciate it and read every one of them!