Sunday, December 7, 2014

31DC version 2.0: Day 26: Realism

Hi, all!
 
For this prompt, I didn't know what to do, because I had like three zillions ideas. Realism nail art is becoming by far my favorite kind of nail art! That must be my artist spirit who just want to paint absolutely everything on my nails! After all, nails are little canvas!
 
 

 
I finally decided to do a flower field. It was kind of challenging because I think my nails were not long enough for all I had in mind haha!

Here is my inspiration for my nails:
 
 
 
They were also really hard to photograph. It is one of those nail art that look way more cooler in real life and are a pain in the butt to photograph. I, even, had to matte, so we can all admire this blue flowers field. :)

 
That's all for this one. I'll try to catch up, but I'm really busy these days D:
 
Happy polishing!
 
Irrationails xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments. I appreciate it and read every one of them!