Monday, December 15, 2014

31DC version 2.0: Day 31: Recreate Your Favorite Challenge

Hello to you, Reader!

Today is the last day of the 31DC version 2.0. It may have been hard sometimes, but I've done every single one prompt I was told to do! I had some favorites, some less favorites.. But in the end, I'm really proud of myself for finally doing a nail art challenge.

During these months, I discovered some great nail artist all around the world. Yeah for new inspiration to looked up to!

So. My favorite challenge had to be the gradient one. It was the first time ever I had done a scaled gradient and JESUS, I'm lovin' this kind of gradient!

I knew I wanted to take inspiration from SimplyNailogical again.. I had the perfect mani in my mind.. The quadruple scaled gradient a.k.a the crazy Mexican rug she did a few weeks ago (or maybe a month or so).



Crazy, riiiiight.

 
At first, I was supposed to do only the quadruple scaled gradient, but since some colors decided to not mix well, I had to do some lines (like she did) to hide the imperfect gradient.

 
*
 
 
I may or may not have spent 2 hours and half doing this mani.. So worth it, though! This mani took me out of my comfort zone and I think, I kind of nailed it. haha. Modesty, right?
 

 Like if it was not enough I did both hands. Go big or go home they say.
 
Happy polishing!
 
Irrationails xo

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments. I appreciate it and read every one of them!