Friday, December 12, 2014

31DC version 2.0: Day 30: Nails Vinyls/Tape

Hello!

Today is day 30 of the 31DC version 2.0, so, you know what it means... It is almost over. One last prompt and I'll be done with this challenge!

I will have to find other challenges, because they make me go out of my comfort zone and even if sometimes I find it hard, I like it!!

I have already planned on joining the 52 Weeks Challenge (not sure if I'm going to do all the weeks, but some of them at least) in January. I think I'll join also the FingerFood's Buffet Theme when it comes back in January. I'd like to join other, like WNAC and The Nail Art Guild. I'm sure there is one more, but I can't remember the name.

Yes. I know. Busy year planned. I'll say it now. I won't do all the prompts in every challenge, but I think it will be interesting to be known in others challenges :)

ANYWAYS.

The nails.

I bought a few months ago some accessories from Shesellsseashells.uk and never used them. I had bought a sheet of mermaid scale and was waiting patiently to do a mani with it. WELL. I finally used them! Yay!


I'm a mermaid! :D I loooOoove them so much! They took forever + 1 to do, but it was worth it. haha. The longest part was to remove the "scales" of the sheet.

 
I used three polishes by ILNP: Northern Lights (the blue), Siren (how could I not include this one, riiight?) and Undenied (the magenta/copper). Sweet Baby Jesus, they were so hard to photograph. When I look at my nails, I see the magenta from Undenied, but when I take the pictures, we only see the copper.. -_-

 
I had some "accidents" when my nails were drying. Maybe, I was like a little bit to excited... I bumped in everything so I smudged my nails and I tried to repair them, but we still can see where I messed up my nails.. My mermaid was attacked :(

 
I'll have to buy more fish scale and try other combos! PRETTY.
 
Happy polishing!
 
Irrationails xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments. I appreciate it and read every one of them!