Tuesday, December 9, 2014

31DC version 2.0: Day 29: Inspired By a Polish

Inspired by a polish...

Uhh. Hello. Nail Polish Hoarder, heeeeeere. Do you know how hard it can be, when you have to choose ONE polish to be inspired of? Like, I'm inspired by all my polishes.

I decided to go to my untried pile and choose one randomly. Cybernetic by Pretty Serious Cosmetics was the winner! *ting, ting, ting!*

 
So. What cybernetic inspires you?
 
Me, it was the electronical circuit that we found, I'm certain, in every robot :D

 
I remembered seing a stamping plate with electronical circuit, but I can't remember who sell this plate. So, instead, I hand-painted them with acrylic paint.


A picture with the polish behind the inspiration. It is a truly amazing color and I had a hard time photographing the nail art and the polish. There is some purple and green glitters hiding somewhere. You all have to believe me, it's there.

 
They're simple and I like them :D
 
Happy polishing!
 
Irrationails xo


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments. I appreciate it and read every one of them!