Monday, December 8, 2014

31DC version 2.0: Day 27:Gradient

Since the first time I saw +Simply Nailogical on Instagram, I fell in love with gradients (even more than before.) She's the Master, the Queen of All Things Gradients.

Truly, she's a beast when it comes to gradients. She can do one of those AH-mazing gradients, scaled, reciprocal and glittery gradients like no one.

Like you can guess, she was my inspiration for this prompt!

I must admit, I was kind of scare of doing my first scaled gradient... Turns out, I want to do a million more!


 
THAT'S COOOOL,RIGHT??
 
 
Shiny little things <3. I used Her Rose Adagio et Rose Bower from A-England. I previously used this color combo for my Half-Moon/Indie prompt! I liked it so much I decided to use them together again.

 
Of course, they're not perfect, but for my first time: I'm in love.

 
Next time, I'll do a triple scaled since my nails are long enough for that. I think. Mmh. Or maybe a reciprocal. Or one of those crazy gradients like SimplyNailogical :D So much possibilities!

 
I'll see you next time, Reader!
 
Happy polishing!
 
Irrationails xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments. I appreciate it and read every one of them!