Tuesday, December 9, 2014

31DC version 2.0: Day 28: Studs

Ahhh, famous studs!

I like them, but I can't never find a clever way to use them. I have no imagination when it comes to studs. I stick with the classical way of using them. I wish I was clever like some people (@cottonconey on IG, for exemple).

Instead, I went with some attemps at stamping (Sweet Baby, I need more practice) and the classic studs mani.

 
It's been a while since I've done some stamping. I forgot how hard it was to do. Apply the same strength and everything. So I smudged almost all my nails, but if you looked from a distance, you didn't see all the smudging.

 
 I went with a chic stamped look to go with the classical vibe I wanted. I didn't not think that my base color would be almost invisible (booh! It was a pretty taupe!)
 
 
I'll have to work on my stamping skills haha. But in the end, they kinda look like nail patch, so it's cool. Right? (Have the see the plus side.)

 
Oh, and for the studs... I had like 8 studs in total, so that counts, riiiight?
 
Happy polishing!
 
Irrationails xo
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments. I appreciate it and read every one of them!