Tuesday, December 9, 2014

Throwback: "Sailor" by Mentality Nail Polish and BornPrettyStore Water Decals

Throwback to my short nails!

They are so cute ahah. I think I'll cut them down after the 31DC2. I am kind of bipolar sometimes, like I loooove little nubs, but I think long nails are kick-ass. I live in a constant dilemma! :(

But, I think it will be time to start fresh!

Onto the nails now:



 For this mani, I used "Sailor" by Mentality Nail Polish (the superb navy blue) and water decals I got from BornPrettyStore.
I also used "Sunny" by Mentality Nail Polish underneath the water decals since they were transparent. I, then, applied a matte topcoat over the water decals ("Sailor" is already a matte polish) and it made them wrinkled. :( Sad part.


I really liked wearing this mani, it was so simple and easy to do.  I still have plenty of water decals to try from BornPrettyStore and I only have to keep in mind that I have them haha!


*I didn't wear the mani very long because matte nail polish have a tendency to chip way more easily and fast than "regular" polish.

Happy polishing!

Irrationails xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments. I appreciate it and read every one of them!