Thursday, April 2, 2015

52 Week Challenge - Ikat

Hi y'all!

Can you believe I haven't done any ikat nails since I started doing nail art two(or is it three? God I'm terrible with my memories!) years ago?

In the beginning of March, it was the theme for the week so I grab the chance of finally doing it!

I don't particularly love the ikat manis I've seen everywhere, I think they look odd for some reasons. I was looking through some pins on Pinterest and found something that was kind of inspired or maybe it was an alternate version of an ikat, anyways I liked it and decide to try it on myself.


I remembered taking photos of this and thinking after : "Well, that is really weird looking in the pictures." This is one of these manis when no matter what you do you can't have the same effect that the one you have in real life. God, I hate when it happens!
 
 
One of my friends actually complimented me for this mani, so I guess I did something right ahah. Usually, no one say a thing about my nails because, maybe they don't care about nails like me..At least that's what I thought. A month or so ago, they told me they were actually looking at my nails and they were wondering what I would wear the next time I saw them. That's sweet of them, right?
 
 
 I don't have many pictures to show like I said it was so weird looking back on the ones I took, I'll keep this short and sweet!

Happy polishing!
 
Irrationails xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments. I appreciate it and read every one of them!