Thursday, April 16, 2015

Nailmail Of the (Last) Week: Parental Advisory Polish!

Hello!
 
Recently I bought from Parental Advisory Polish and I hadn't time to post about it until now.
 
Disclaimer: This ain't your mom's polish.
 
Parental Advisory Polish is known for her naughty names. Some may find it offensive, personally I don't have problem with the names.
 

 
Here they are in all their glory! I got the new collection plus two other must have.
 

Fluffer - The perfect neon green. Bright, fun and opaque in only 2 coats!

For some obscure reasons, the photo is dark. Trust me, this is really a bright green!

 
I-69 - A creamy bright purple with all sorts of holo goodness!
 
I don't know if this is because I haven't shaken the bottle enough but in I-69 and Air Tight you can see pigment that are not completely mixed.

 
Angry Pirate - The perfect Spring teal. Great holo shimmer and silky formula will make this one of your new favorite polishes!

It is perfect. I don't have many teals in my collection, but gosh this one is my new favorite.


Air Tight - A dusty sky blue LOADED with holo sparkle!

Love this one too. Not in my color scheme usually, maybe that's why I love it so much.

 
 Slam Pig -  An exact match to a pink Highlighter, you will not be disappointed with this one! Slam Pig dries to a "Latex" looking finish.

My picture doesn't do justice at all. It's wayyyy more vibrant in person. Like the description said, think highlighter!

 
 I Had Ur Dad - Don't be fooled by the photo! I Had Ur Dad is a beautiful cornflower bulish purple, but it looks more blue in photos.

I observed some separation with the base and the pigments, but nothing a good shake can't fix!


Fuck Me Boots - An awesome glossy black with a ton of silver sparkle!

Black Holo. I loooove black holos. If I could I'd wear only this color in winter/fall. (Fun fact: black polish was my first purchase when I fell in the world of nail polish/nail art. I felt so badass. I still think black polish is badass.)

Do you own any P.A. polish? If not, what color would you like to have?

Happy polishing!

Irrationails xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments. I appreciate it and read every one of them!