Sunday, April 19, 2015

Voodoo Doll with "Eternal Doll" by Renaissance Cosmetics

Hello, Reader!
 
Last week I tried a new polish from Renaissance Cosmetics I bought a couple months ago! 
 
I decided to add a little nail art to it, without masking the polish itself.
 

Eternal Doll is a beige/nude crelly with red and gold glitters in it. It is discreet and go really well with my skin tone, I think. When I applied the first coat I was a bit worried because I thought it would be patchy.
 

But then, I applied the second coat and I was blown away by the perfection on the formula and the color combination in itself.

 
I added the little voodoo doll after and I was done!

 
Here's a little close up so you can see my evil little voodoo doll :D
 
Do you have Eternal Doll by Renaissance Cosmetics? What inspire you this polish?
 
Happy polishing!
 
Irrationails xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments. I appreciate it and read every one of them!