Tuesday, April 14, 2015

Geometric Abstract Nail Art

Hello to you, Reader!

Will I see the end of my catch up one day? I don't know. Haha. I'm so behind my normal schedule. Until recently I had zero motivation for keeping the blog up and running but I'm trying to be more diligent with my posting. (Is diligent the right word?)

ANYYYWAAAYS.

Onto the nails.

I did an abstract geometric mani inspired by an image found on Pinterest.


I first started with a sponged background. I used a gray polish to make it "dirty" like in the original picture. I'm not sure you can really see it, but I can see it (maybe because I know it's there).

 
What I like with the abstract side of this mani is that I could do everything I wanted and it still looked cool.

 
THUMB. Hello to you!

 
The overall effect was pretty cool IRL. I like these mani that look so complicate and everything when really it's quite simple. Do you?
 
Happy polishing!
 
Irrationails xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments. I appreciate it and read every one of them!