Sunday, April 19, 2015

My FIRST Successful Watermatermable

First of all, hello!
 
OMG GUYS. I did it! It took some tears, some frustration, but I finally did it after two years of failing.
 
*Okay I may be exaggerating, I didn't actually cry for that, but it was close haha*
 
That's right my first successful watermarble, people! Thanks to Parental Advisory Polish for their awesome polishes that worked for me! I just couldn't believe when I dipped my fingers and it stayed perfect on my nails. A MIRACLE HAPPENED.
 


It's pretty, isn't it? ISN'T IT???

 
For this awesome mani, I used three polishes from her new collection (Spring Collection): Slam Pig (pink), Air Tight (purple) and Angry Pirate (blue).


For some reasons, Air Tight was the one that took over the others two colors. I don't mind, it looked pretty anyway.

 
For my thumb I tried without the purple to see what it would look like. (Sorry for my cuticles, they were a little bit dried.)

 
Now that I know I can watermarble I feel relieved haha. I just hope that it would go well next time I attempt to do a watermable!

Happy polishing!

Irrationails xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments. I appreciate it and read every one of them!