Thursday, April 30, 2015

Notd: Sunset and Balloons

Hello, hello!
 
I did this mani a week or two ago and it was nice to go back to "real nail art". It's been forever since I did a landscape or something close to it. I wish I had more time to do it, because I really like doing these manis. They are more time consuming that others manis, but they are totally worth it.


I found my inspiration on Google when I typed landscape, I think. The original photo isn't totally like my nail art, but like my mother says art is not supposed to be a copy, it's supposed to be your interpretation of it.


I did something pretty simple really, because it's been forever I did a landscape and I didn't want to fail. A gradient and some acrylic paint. That's it. Overall, it was quick to do this mani!


This is what it looks when my hand is the "right" position. When I painted it, I was thinking to do it this way so I can see the balloons and everything. I hadn't think I had to take pictures of it haha. It was really weird to place my hand for the pictures. Oh well.

Hope you like it!

Happy polishing!

Irrationails xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments. I appreciate it and read every one of them!