Sunday, April 26, 2015

Notd: Spring Plastic Bag Mani

Hello!
 
I am almost catch up with my blog post, yippee!
 
Today I'll show you nails I did only one week ago! It's still fresh haha.
 
I was feeling "spring-y" so I did this plastic bag mani with a little bit stamping! I used my new polishes from Parental Advisory Polish (I feel like they all I talk about lately lol)
 
 

I used Fluffer, Air Tight and I Had Ur Dad for this mani. I was a little bit impatient, I didn't wait for the base to dry completely so my plastic sheet smudged some part making some "holes".

 
Since I felt like I failed at doing a decent plastic bag mani, I stamped with a plate from Bornpretty Store I bought a few months ago. The pattern looked like flowers, so it was the perfect occasion to use it since I was going for something spring vibe related.

 
Even if it was not exactly like I imagined, I really liked wearing this mani! I impressed some of my colleagues with the mani. It was funny to see their look when I was explaining how I did it. :P
 
Hope you like it!
 
Happy polishing!
 
Irrationails xo

1 comment:

  1. I love these so much!! I can't even see the holes you made and now I really want to do something like this!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. I appreciate it and read every one of them!