Sunday, April 12, 2015

WNAC - Reciprocal Gradient

Hello!

Gradient is, like you may know, my favorite thing to do. I could wear it all the time in every color combination possible. Reciprocal and scaled gradient are something I recently discover and MAN, I AM IN LOVE. It more time consuming, right, but the effect is so awesome that I don't care the extra time at all.

Imagine my happiness when it was the theme two weeks ago. YASS.



I did a skitlette because there was so many possibilities and I wanted to do them all. I also wanted to try to do something not seen already.


THAT'S SO PRETTY. I have nothing else to say.

 
Because of the skitlette nature of this mani and the way I "angled" some nails it was hard to capture it in pictures. Yay me for trying to do something special and not being able to take a picture of it xD

 
Oh. And if you want to know. I used Mega by ILNP and Jane Eyre by A-England for this mani!


I hope you liked it as much as I did. It was so much fun to wear this mani. I must do it again!

Happy polishing!

Irrationails xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments. I appreciate it and read every one of them!