Thursday, April 9, 2015

WNAC: Embellishment - Mermaid Nails with Glam Polish

Hello to you!

I still haven't catch up with all the blog posts so we shall continue this today! Three weeks ago I did a full in your face mani for the WNAC and I really loved it!

I bought new polishes from Harlow and Co a little while ago and I was eager to use them, so when it was time to do a mani for the WNAC I jumped on the occasion.

I'm not usually the kind of person that go full bling and everything but once in a while I like to do crazy stuff. Like a full glitter and studs mani. I'm a crazy kid, I know.

 
I used Whirlwind (purple) and Artic Freeze (mint/blue) for the gradient and rhinestones from Bornpretty Store.


It's too bad that the gradient isn't really apparent in the pictures. In real life, it was stunning. Damn you photos.
 
Do you like to go full bling in your manis once in a while or do you prefer more "classic" mani? Tell me!
 
Happy polishing!
 
Irrationails xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments. I appreciate it and read every one of them!