Monday, January 5, 2015

52 Week Challenge - Dotting Tool + Pink and Aqua

Hello, Reader!

Finally, the last nail challenge I'm taking part in is the 52 Week Challenge created by, Debbie Crumpet of The Crumpet. To join the challenge you may have to be member of a secret group on Facebook. Buut shhhh. I didn't tell you.

So, the theme for this week was dotting tools and pink and aqua. DOTTICURE it is then!

I haven't done a dotticure in a long while, so I was happy to do this prompt. I say happy, but I also mean scared. Scared because dotticure look so innocent until you try to align evey dots, make them the same size, etc.


 
I used four different pink polishes (from ILNP(3) and Splendor Nail Lacquer (1)) and only one aqua (from Study In Polish). I discovered I have a lot of pink polishes but not that much of aqua. I don't know why because I really like this color! I must correct that right now.

 
I wanted to do a dotticure with a lot of different sized dots, but I struggled to fit them all like I wanted. I think I'll need more practice more to get a look with a maximum of dots.


Even if the alignment is not 100% like I had planned I really enjoyed wearing this.

 
You see all the colors used for the dots in the mani. From L to R: Mind Palace (A Study In Polish), Princess Diaries (ILNP), Where's my Tiara (ILNP) Sometimes I'm Even Persnicketier (Splendor Nail Lacquer) and Bunny Tails (ILNP).

 
 
I'm already excited for the next prompt. I can't tell you yet, but it's going to be awesome !
 
Happy polishing!
 
Irrationails xo
 
 


2 comments:

  1. Simple, but cute. I love the pastel colors <3 I'm SO ready for spring.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I'm also ready for spring now, with all that cold weather.. Give me warmth!

      Delete

Thank you for your comments. I appreciate it and read every one of them!