Saturday, January 17, 2015

Dry Watermarble Made It Easy - Purple and White

Hello to you, Reader!
A few months ago, I tried the dry watermarble technique and did a mani I never had the opportunity to post until now. I followed a tutorial on Instagram and also the instructions of Pshiiit to make the technique successful.

I was really happy with the result, so let's take a look!


 
I'm in loooooove with the lazy/less messy technique! It is also less scary to do haha. It gives clear lines. The only thing is that you have to be careful when you apply the stickers because if your base is too wet it can tear the sticker!


I want to do this watermarble again in different color combinations, but it seems like I don't have time to do all the manis I want! D:

 
 
What do you think? Do you prefer the traditional way or do you like the lazy way?

Happy polishing!

Irrationails xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments. I appreciate it and read every one of them!