Monday, January 26, 2015

52 Week Challenge - Fishbraid

Hello!
 
Last week I didn't do the prompts for the 52 Weeks Challenge but this week I'm back on track!
 
Fishbraid mani is one of the things I have never done before. I don't know why exactly. Maybe I was a little bit scared of trying something new. After my experience today with this kind of mani, I can say that this was kind of really easy and it has a neat effect in the end.
 
Shall we see?
 

I used three new polishes I got from my last nailmails (does it have a plural haha?) Heavenly Waters by Different Dimension, Accidental PPV by Girly Bits Cosmetics and Mermaid Tales by Fancy Gloss. I think they were meant to be together for this mani! Don't you agree?

 
Sorry for the clean up, I didn't see it until the pictures were on my computer and the mani gone! (I used a peel off base and did the dishes... My mani last less than an hour!.. Boohoo)

 
I only did two fingers because striping tape take forever to cut and I was not that patient. (Well I did four fingers on 10 so I guess I had a little patience in me.)



I may have to try this fishbraid technique again in the future, with others colors. I like the effect it gives!

Happy polishing!

Irrationails xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments. I appreciate it and read every one of them!