Thursday, January 15, 2015

52 Week Challenge - Film

Hello, Reader!

This blog post is long overdue, I was supposed to write it Tuesday, but I was working finally so I couldn't.

The theme for this week was Film and Holo. I couldn't think of something clever for the holo part, so I only took the film part.

A few weeks ago, I saw +Nailingtons on IG doing a "Hobbit" mani and I knew right away I wanted to try. This prompt was the occasion I needed. I followed her tutorial on Youtube and everything went smooth. The only regret I have is that the mani didn't last long, because of the matte top coat. It started chipping after only two days. :( I will definitely have to do this mani again!


 It's pretty cool, right? You should definitely go see her tutorial. It's really easy, it's like the newspaper technique, if you have ever tried this technique. The only difference is the paper and the drawings.


 
 

A close up so you can see what I chose to put on my nails. Roran, mountains and the Mordor!



I'll see you soon as tomorrow is the third challenge in the WNAC!

Happy polishing!

Irrationails xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments. I appreciate it and read every one of them!