Friday, January 30, 2015

WNAC - Black And White

Hello!

Today's the last day of the WNAC, the January at least. The "matte month" is coming to an end and for this week's prompt, the theme was black and white.

I decided to make some lines to practice a little bit more my skills at freehanded lines. Even though, they are not what I had planned exactly in my head I really like the result.


*

 
The matte top coat didn't add the "WOW" factor it usually brings. I guess since it is two colors that are pretty basic, it doesn't change a lot of things.


The awkward pose to show partially my thumb. The global effect of this mani was pretty hallucinating haha. I like it!


I wear this mani for a good three days and it was only on the last day I went matte. It was really awesome with a glossy top coat!

 
What do you think? Do you like lines in black and white? (or whatever colors you like)
 
Happy polishing!
 
Irrationails xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments. I appreciate it and read every one of them!